Courtesy Tips and Guidelines
- 1977 or older vehicles only. Proof of registration required.
- Arrive off of RT. 176 or Hawley St. only and follow staff instructions. Instant expulsion for non-compliance!
- Do not drive past staff when told to stop. Instant expulsion!
- Agressive or belligerent behavior will result in Police intervention. Instant expulsion!
- DO NOT move barricades or traffic cones. Instant expulsion!
- Do not sneak into the event. You will be escorted out. Instant expulsion!
- If you want to park together you must arrive together. NO SAVING SPOTS.
- We will not move you to another spot once you are parked. (For pedestrian safety)
- Bank lots are filled first. Lots are available at different times per our permit.
- Seymour Ave. is left open until 4:00 p.m. most nights.
- Please do not touch other peoples cars or property.
- Do not leave flyers or posters on vehicles without event permission.
- No political campaigning.
- No riding bicycles, skateboards, or using remote control cars.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE 4:00 PM. Although it may get you a spot, it is not appreciated by local businesses or the Village. You are not helping us.
- Cars illegally parked after 9:00 p.m. will be ticketed or towed.
- One non-profit per event allowed with prior approval only.
- Only paid vendors may distribute food.
this is a family event.
Please be courteous
while enjoying the show.